Exquisbeautybyanastasia.nl is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
This page was last modified on [14-1-2021].
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
AT EXQUIS BEAUTY ANASTASIA.NL, WE COLLECT
The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, phone number, and email address)
- The way you navigate the store
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogs(e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address, and telephone number)
- To be able to analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To create your personal account at Exquis beauty by Anastasia (e.g. your name and email address)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store works with third-party providers that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information we have on you on our account files. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Securing your information is a company priority. We use reasonable security measures to help protect the confidentiality of personal information and to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Please note, however, that your personal account information is protected by your user name and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your username and password as any actions taken while logged into your account will be your responsibility.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation!